Find and resolve errors in the configuration of your Jira instance
Integrity Check for Jira helps you identify and resolve any configuration errors in your Jira instance. Available as a standalone app, Integrity Check is also bundled with the leading tool for configuration change management and migrations – Configuration Manager for Jira.
Integrity Check’s goal is to find problems in Jira configurations that would prevent admins from performing their day-to-day tasks. Resolving these configuration errors helps improve the performance and efficiency of the entire Jira system.
Detect missing objects
Identify references to an extensive range of missing objects in the configuration, like missing custom fields, groups, users in workflows, groups in project roles, etc.
Easily locate and resolve configuration errors
For each of the errors, see the location of the error and a quick link to navigate to the object directly.
Use Quick Fixes to resolve detected common errors in less than a second. It helps you automatically resolve problematic use cases in your system.
- Detects broken Jira configurations and prevents them from making it to production.
- Identifies references to a wide range of missing objects in the configuration, like missing custom fields, groups, users in workflows, groups in project roles, etc.
- Finds already existing integrity errors in the production environment, resolves them, and optimizes daily activities in Jira.
- Shows the error location and a quick link to navigate to the object directly.
- Empowers you to solve the most common problems you as an admin face in Jira configurations and helps fix them automatically, with a single click
- Enables you to choose the scope of your integrity check – run it for the whole system, for selected projects, or just for the last failed snapshot if you use it as part Configuration Manager for Jira.
Last updated: 2022-11-22