Enhancing your dashboard charts in Jira through Dashboard Hub
Dashboard Hub for Jira offers pre-defined templates, custom charts, and +60 gadgets to report your ITSM or DevOps metrics. It lets you create custom charts and even connect to data in other Atlassian apps such as Bitbucket, Confluence, or external Jira instances.
The app allows you to build a central hub with integrations for Jira Software, Jira Service Management, Statuspage, Opsgenie, Insight, Confluence, Bitbucket, Projectrak, and more.
- Pre-defined dashboards templates and more than 60 gadgets;
- Integrations for Jira Software, Jira Service Management, Statuspage, Opsgenie, Insight, Confluence, Bitbucket, Projectrak, and more. Learn more here.
- Ability to share dashboards via secure and unique links with external stakeholders;
- For Jira Enterprise, unlimited horizontal scale, several Jira instances in the one dashboard;
- Custom charts with line, pie, bar, tile charts or tables;
- Aggregations to calculate sums, min or max values, average, etc. JQL for ITSM charts in Jira Service Management or Jira Software;
- Supports hybrid bridge: Data from server/DC instances in cloud dashboard;
- Access restrictions, wallboard mode, dark mode, slideshow, auto-refresh, multi-language.
Last updated: 2022-11-22