Share content across Confluence pages with consistency and ease
The MultiExcerpt app guarantees consistency across Confluence pages to easily share content, all while saving time to re-key information.
It allows you to create multiple excerpts within the same Confluence page and reuse them across pages and spaces to keep pieces of information updated effortlessly.
Key features include:
- Create multiple excerpts per page and reuse them across pages and spaces;
- Preview the excerpts in the macro browser view to easily reuse them;
- Reduce the need for rewriting boilerplate documentation;
- Transfer contents inline or in a resizable block;
- Include text, images, Informational boxes, Flow Boards, JIRA issues, and more;
- Render inline comments from excerpted content;
- Allow admin to turn off the visibility of inline comments for anonymous users (not possible using Confluence permissions);
- Allow users to toggle visibility of inline comments on a page.
MultiExcerpt makes sharing information easy. It lets you save time by seamlessly transferring content between pages and spaces, guaranteeing consistency and avoiding duplicates.
Last updated: 2022-11-22