Print Jira issues for your documents and Agile events
With Agile Cards, you can design custom layouts for your team’s needs and then print tasks from everywhere in Jira – boards, backlogs, single issues, and Issue Navigator. Then, you can use printed user stories at daily scrum or backlog grooming sessions or attach Jira cards to your project documentation.
The Agile Cards app gives you full control of your card’s design. You can utilize the app’s flexible card designer to customize data fields, layout, size, fonts, margins and page formats. You can create the right card, for the right task.
Key features include:
- Single and bulk print issues from various places in Jira;
- Template management (create, edit, copy, delete);
- Robust print layout designer with drag&drop;
- Template browser with live print preview;
- Quick printing of new issues on Jira board;
- Sync your virtual and physical boards with a single photo.
Last updated: 2023-01-24