Enhanced time tracking and reporting in Jira
Reports and Timesheets for Jira offers robust reporting and time tracking in Jira. You can build custom reports and dashboards from Jira fields for daily use, as well as reports for invoice creation, time tracking, sprint tracking, performance tracking, project status updates, capacity, and so much more.
You can share these reports with the right team members, control whether or not they can edit the report, and schedule reports to be delivered automatically. With it, you can make time management more efficient with time entry either on a single issue, or across multiple issues from one view.
Top use cases and reports include:
- Time tracking
- Jira reports & dashboards for daily use
- Reports for invoice creation
- Issue or project status reporting
- Team performance tracking
- Agile sprint tracking
- Capacity reporting
- Project managers, Dev/QA Team leads, scrum masters, business analysts, and more can build powerful reports for their teams;
- Supports custom fields, Agile, Jira Service Management, and Tempo Timesheets;
- Create multi-axis charts, history, hierarchy, trend, list, timesheet, and matrix reports;
- Automatically schedule reports via email;
- Share with non-Jira users via Publish;
- Export to Excel, JSON, HTML, or Print to PDF
- And more.
Last updated: 2022-11-22