Bring Jira data into Tableau for enhanced reporting
For companies that rely on Tableau for business intelligence and reporting, Tableau Connector Pro for Jira allows you to bring in and report on Jira data in Tableau. It is especially useful for teams not in Jira or who aren’t Jira admins but still need to access Jira data – they can simply build or view reports from Tableau.
Tableau Connector Pro for Jira allows you to visualize Jira data in Tableau to build reports for:
- SLA tracking
- Financial tracking/reporting
- Resource utilization reporting
- Portfolio/program/project status updates
- Time reporting
- Sprint tracking
- Tracking data across projects
- And much more.
With Tableau Connector Pro for Jira app, you can:
- Combine Jira data with other data sources to build custom reports in Tableau;
- Generate reports with the relevant data needed for certain decision-makers, teams, audiences;
- Ensure you’re looking at the most up-to-date data by scheduling automated data refreshes;
- Get a granular selection of which Jira issue data/fields should be imported into Tableau – Agile, JSM, custom, time reporting, sprint metrics, history fields;
- Integrate with Tempo Timesheets for time tracking and reporting;
- Merge with other data sources like Excel, SharePoint, other databases;
- Import sprint metrics like velocity and commitment.
Last updated: 2022-09-30