In this article
Your ultimate knowledge center for resources from across the Atlassian ecosystem
At Appfire, we’re always looking for ways to help the community we serve solve problems and overcome challenges.
Many Atlassian solution providers have shared valuable insights in their webinars and white papers, but that content is difficult to find. Many customers aren’t even aware that Marketplace apps can help them get more out of their Atlassian solutions.
The Hub, by Appfire, is your ultimate destination for tips and tricks, how-to’s, original shows, product guides, curated content from the Atlassian ecosystem, and more!
What can you find in The Hub?
The Hub organizes resources by problems you are trying to solve, with extensive filtering based on Atlassian product and platform, audience, the amount of time you’ll need to read or watch the content, expertise level, and much more.
The Hub includes:
- Content from Atlassian and solutions partners, analysts, and industry experts;
- Access to industry white papers and ebooks, webinars, and even books;
- Buyer’s guides and reviews;
- Access to all Appfire resources and apps, documentation, cheat sheets, product reviews, etc. You can include or exclude Appfire content using filtering available on the left-hand side of each page.
The Hub is NOT a replacement for:
- The Atlassian Marketplace – The Hub includes only Appfire Apps, all filterable by the same problem you are trying to solve;
- The Atlassian Community – a fantastic resource with answers to many common questions and access to experts;
- Atlassian product information – go to atlassian.com to learn about Jira, Jira Service Management, Confluence, Bitbucket, and other platforms.
The Hub release schedule
End of Q2
|White papers, videos and webinars||Atlassian, Appfire, select solution providers||Remaining content|
|Articles, How-to’s, and more||Atlassian, Appfire, select solution providers||Remaining content|
|Appfire Apps||Half of Appfire Apps||All 180+|
|Content organization by popular categories, problems to solve, audience, platforms, etc.||Yes||Additional filters|
|Ability to register your account, save, and vote on content||–||Yes|
|Exclusive access for partners||Yes|
|Content introduction by category||–||Yes|
We’re excited to launch this service and hope the community finds it valuable. Please fill out this short form if you have any comments or questions or have a resource to recommend for submission.
Last updated: 2022-11-22