Hook that validates and blocks commits according to pre-configured rules
The Yet Another Commit Checker app by Appfire helps you enforce company best practices and Jira workflows by installing and configuring this hook on a global, project, or repo level, providing high-quality commit history.
- Works for the repository, project, and global configuration;
- Allows to validate branch names;
- Require commit messages to contain valid Jira issues and match regex;
- Issue JQL matcher – can require issues to be in progress, in a certain project, etc.;
- Can be used either as a pre-receive hook or as a merge check;
- Require committer name and email to match Bitbucket user.
Last updated: 2022-11-22